Cartoon Collections to buy and use forever!
Make 'em Laugh offers Great Value Newspaper Cartoon collections
- Series 1 Business Collection - 300 royalty free
cartoons covering business and work related themes such as Lawyers (all time
favorite), finance, construction, government, high tech (computers and more) and
lots more themes.
- Series 1 Life-style (Sports & Pastimes) -
300 royalty free cartoons covering sports, religion pets, travel, TV, exercise,
environment and many more everyday experiences.
- Series 1 Home - 300 cartoons covering animals,
children, cooking, education, marriage, dentists and many more
- Series 1 Sampler - 100 cartoons covering every
topic above and acts as a taster of the 3 other collections
- Funny Business - 25 great business cartoons to
really make your office go with a laugh.
- Our CD cartoon collections contain high resolution scans of the images
as TIFF files ideal for printing use. Just load these in to any applications
that imports TIFF images. Most Software that handles images can load TIFF files.
- You can check which software products support TIFF below! Or look at the "Import
Picture" feature of your software and see what types are supported.
- If you buy the Collections on line you get web ready images in GIF format
of the same cartoons. These can immediately be included on your web site and are
reduced in size (approximately 400 pixels wide) ready to appear without window
movement on a web page. On-line you do not buy the high resolution images
suitable for printing!
The best way to choose the cartoon you want is to buy the manual
which contains all 1000 of the series 1 cartoons at a low price. The manual
contains the files reference names for each cartoon. (Note - does not contain
Funny Business Cartoons.)
You can use these cartoons in thousands of ways in your document. Laughter
is the very best way to get people to look at what you do. So the cartoons will
get people to read your document be it newsletter, ad, flier or whatever. When
you get attention then you get results. We've got lots of
ideas on how to use the cartoons and we'd like more!