Using Make 'em Laugh cartoons on the Web!
Although our licence terms generally forbid transmission of Cartoons electronically, Make 'em Laugh
are generally happy to offer all our users the ability to use our royalty free cartoons on their sites
on the Web. However, we wish to prevent others selling or giving away cartoons (our copyright) over
the Web - so the following restrictions apply:
- You must own the Product
- You must have your own CD Rom with the Make 'em Laugh cartoons. If you are developing your site
on a network and others access them you may need our site licence to fully
protect your rights to use the cartoons.
- You can buy On-line
- Buying on line has the advantage that you get GIF images that are web ready as an immediate
download. Note that the CD versions do not contain the GIF images which are only available on-line!
- Cartoons Must be Reduced Size!
- The maximum resolution of cartoons offered on the Web is 72 dpi (or 400 pixels width).
- You must acknowledge Make 'em Laugh
- Each page containing cartoons must contain a statement as follows: "Cartoons curtesy of Make
'em Laugh; all rights reserved"
- You may not sell the cartoons electronically or encourage people to download them without
our permission and a licence.
- We will offer licences to sell art over the net - contact us by
emailing email@example.com for more information.
Or offer the CD products over the net by signing up as
- Please add a URL to take users to our site.
- This isn't compulsory but we like it. And if you think our cartoons are nice why not share the
information with everyone else. We recommend http://www.makeemlaugh.com/index.htm
Also email firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us what
you've done. If we like it and you provide a link to us then we'll add a free link to your site!
Have more fun!
Don't forget to tell you site visitors about our free screen saver.. And
why not Register to get your Screen Saver (no fee - this site is free)!