Using Make 'em Laugh cartoons on the Web!
Although our licence terms generally forbid transmission of Cartoons
electronically, Make 'em Laugh are generally happy to offer all our users the
ability to use our royalty free cartoons on their sites on the Web. However, we
wish to prevent others selling or giving away cartoons (our copyright) over the
Web - so the following restrictions apply:
- You must own the Product
- You must have your own CD Rom with the Make 'em Laugh cartoons. If you are
developing your site on a network and others access them you may need
our site licence to fully protect your rights to use
- You can buy On-line
- Buying on line has the advantage that you get GIF images that are web ready
as an immediate download. Note that the CD versions do not contain the GIF
images which are only available on-line!
- Cartoons Must be Reduced Size!
- The maximum resolution of cartoons offered on the Web is 72 dpi (or 400
- You must acknowledge Make 'em Laugh
- Each page containing cartoons must contain a statement as follows: "Cartoons
curtesy of Make 'em Laugh; all rights reserved"
- You may not sell the cartoons electronically or encourage people to
download them without our permission and a licence.
- We will offer licences to sell art over the net - contact us by
emailing email@example.com for
more information. Or offer the CD
products over the net by signing up as a retailer.
- Please add a URL to take users to our site.
- This isn't compulsory but we like it. And if you think our cartoons are
nice why not share the information with everyone else. We recommend
firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us what you've done. If we like it and
you provide a link to us then we'll add a free link to your site! Have more
Don't forget to tell you site visitors about our free
screen saver.. And why not
Register to get your Screen Saver (no fee - this site