Questions and Answers?
- Would you like to dine at the Captain's table tonight?
- I didn't come on a cruise to eat with the crew!
- I've traced my family right back to royalty!
- You mean King Kong?
- It takes 3 sheep to make a woolly jumper!
- And I didn't even know they could knit.
- What do you call one man who marries another?
- A vicar!
- What happens when the smog lifts over Los Angeles?
- What's red, lays eggs and rampages across Europe?
- Attilla the Hen!
- What's black, bubbles out of the ground and says "Knickers"?
- Crude Oil!
- What's black, bubbles out of the ground and says "Underwear"?
- Refined Oil!
- What's an orphan rice crispy?
- Snap, Crackle but no Pop!
- What's long, yellow and sings in greek?
- Banana Miskouri!
Think you can do better? Sure you can! Why not email your joke for
inclusion in our visitors section to us at
email jokes with your name and state or country for publication. Please
let us have you name, address and telephone number (not for publication)
and your email address indicating if you would like us to publish it with