Odd Jokes - the Odder the Better
- Farmer to young boy. "And what do you think you are
doing fishing in my pond?"
- "I'm not fishing, Mister, I am just teaching my worm to swim!"
- Have you heard about the Cannibal who toasted his
mother-in-law at his wedding?
- What do hypochondriacs grow in the Garden
- New Roses (neuroses)
- Why are you putting starch in your scotch??
- Because I like a stiff drink!!
- What sort of fish can play a musical instrument?
- A Piano Tuna
- What do you call a Bear who has lost an ear?
- Well my girl friend told me I was handsome!
- That's because you fed her guide dog!
- Why can't the bicycle stand up?
- Because its two tyred
- We left out the joke about quicksand!
- Because it takes too long to sink in
- Man to store keeper: I'd like some nails
- Store keeper to man: How long do you want them
- Man to store keeper: Oh I'd like to keep them
A man on a bicycle is rushing to catch the ferry. As he comes over the
brow of the hill he sees the ferry is 20 yds from the dock. He decides to
go for it and puts on a burst of speed down the hill. At the bottom he
launches himself and the bike off a plank of wood. He flies through the
air and lands right on the edge of the boat deck. "My goodness"
he says to the deck hand "I only just made it"
"I shouldn't have bothered" says the deck hand "this
ferry is coming in"
Think you can do better? Sure you can! Why not email your joke for
inclusion in our visitors section to us at
email jokes with your name and state or country for publication. Please
let us have you name, address and telephone number (not for publication)
and your email address indicating if you would like us to publish it with