Descriptions of Everyday folk?
If you need the perfect description for someone you just met - just read
through this list and see if you can find it!
- Not the sharpest knife in the drawer.
- Got into the gene pool while the lifeguard wasn't watching.
- A room temperature IQ.
- Got a full 6-pack, but lacks the plastic thingy to hold them
- A photographic memory, but the lens cover is glued on.
- A prime candidate for natural de-selection.
- Bright as Alaska in December.
- During evolution, his ancestors were in the control group.
- Fell out of the family tree.
- Gates are down, the lights are flashing, but the train isn't coming.
- Has two brains; one is lost and the other is out looking for it.
- He's so dense, the light bends around him.
- If he were any more stupid, he'd have to be watered twice a week.
- If you stand close enough to him, you can hear the ocean.
- It's hard to believe that he beat 1 000 000 other sperm.
- Some drink from the fountain of knowledge, but he just gargled.
- Takes him a hour-and-a-half to watch "60 Minutes".
- One burger short of a happy meal.
- One sandwich short of a picnic.
- The wheels still turning but the hamsters dead.
- His elevator doesn't go all the way to the top.
- He doesn't have all his cups in his cupboard.
Think you can do better? Sure you can! Why not email your joke for
inclusion in our visitors section to us at
email jokes with your name and state or country for publication. Please
let us have you name, address and telephone number (not for publication)
and your email address indicating if you would like us to publish it with