Jokes about Childhood
- Insanity is hereditary; you get it from your children!
- Do your children a favor, don't have any!
- If your parents didn't have any children, you won't have either!
- Our kid makes us want to jump for joy! Off a skyscraper!
- The hardest job in the world is to raise a child; especially in the morning!
- Never hit children except in self-defence!
- The only time children will run an errand is at bed-time
- Its not easy arguing with Children, Firstly you're not young enough to know everything!
- The accent is on the young, but the stress is on the parents!
And now for the "Orphan" jokes
I was bought up in an orphanage. One day this man came to the door asking for donations for the children's
home and my father gave me to him!
At the age of six I was left an orphan. Now tell me, what can you do with an orphan when you're six?
- I ran away last year and it took them six weeks to find me?
- They didn't look!!
- - will never put off till tomorrow what can keep them out of bed today!
- - can be a great comfort in the old age they drove you to!
- - are always ready to give you the benefit of their inexperience!
- Father to Son:
- I am so ashamed of you; why when I was your age I could name all the President's in order!
- Yes Dad, but there were only three of them then!
Think you can do better? Sure you can! Why not email your joke for inclusion in our visitors section
to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please email jokes with your
name and state or country for publication. Please let us have you name, address and telephone number
(not for publication) and your email address indicating if you would like us to publish it with your